Try talking shits.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back from school.

Today is a not-so-good day. :P

  • Early in the morning we went to the Gym because of ze "Miting De Avance" for the SSCC Election. It was so hot. Mygad.
  • Then camer our Snacks. The boys bought so many "Snack Box". AHAHA. And some of the girls too. :P
  • We had Integ Science today. Yun lang yung subject na pinagaralan namin ngayong day na 'to. Eng seye lengs. 
  • Then came the Lunch Time. AHAHA. I ate with Hannah & Joycel today. Well, Francine, Nikki, Alyssa & Kate didn't ate their lunch today so, yeah.
  • ELECTION TIME! It was.. kinda fun. TROLOLOL. I was staring at Noaveed the whole time. I'm so weird, sheez.
  • Counting of Votes. I was pissed off this time. The teachers said "It's already 3pm, kids. But you're not going home until we finish counting the votes." and I was like "What the f*ck?!"
  • Dismissal time, at last. I'm starting to hate school y'know. -___-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home